Skip to main content
Ryan Buley
If you ever found yourself in support of any kind of war, stop and consider Sun Tzu’s wisdom from The Art Of War – "All war is based on deception.”
about an hour ago · Unlike ·
You and 17 others like this.
Michael Tatum stn tzu and machevellis book are 2 books i always read but machevelli has his version of the art of war also so there are 2 art of war books one by sun tzu and one by machiavelli
about an hour ago · Like
Genise Rivera Good word
59 minutes ago · Like
Odumody Nnamdi Lionel War is politics with bloodshed according to Mao Tse Sung. Behind every war there are lot of intrigues that go along with it.......
52 minutes ago · Like
Derek Schneck Civil war FTW
38 minutes ago · Like
Renaissance Rose yes i am in support of a war....the war between good and evil. soldiers of God vs. the fallen angels that ride with satan.
32 minutes ago · Like
Elizabeth Renner Lao Tzu's - Tao Te Ching
22 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Renaissance Rose yes the book of changes is a personal fav of mind
21 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person
Elizabeth Renner Ch. 75... The reason people starve.... i feel is applicable to this subject in regards not to belief war is right or wrong... but implications of means, neasassy war and the richest contry in the world having one is one too many homeless or hungy..
17 minutes ago · Like
Elizabeth Renner so as they speand our money they just take out of a pay chack.. oshit, unemplyment, that i no longer make... and through it away , over seas speanting it on bulllet thats killin another lands people, chillin on the block, while my neight invested in stockes.. we keep metaling on filling medows with blood and bullets a Giant waste land, lives tossed in the dumps paid for with my money, and the rest of chumps, and at what cost? no wonder the inflated american dollar is left valueless. I might as well pull the triggers killing people at whos will? OH right, my uncle whos 45 and had me co sign, cause he cant care about his health so and affort the insurance plan he just payed for his son... but at least we cant see that , over here the media focuses on bullcrap to keep me from thinking about allll of this shit, can some body smack me? i need to snap back into reality....
about a minute ago · Like
Elizabeth Renner hahah, i pretent i can write sometimes,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifted Images: Promo: Guy Grams: More Grams - Lessons Of Life (Beat by N...

Written: Tuesday, October 31, 2006           Waters Wading in waters full of red and greens. Utter contradictions delude my mind. Inhale the viscous air, smells so sweet, and drips down my lungs, suffocating me. Confined to the restrictions of my own phantoms. Do I fight these haunting visions of the un-suppressed, like the sand of quickness pulling me down, or indulging in a desire to be sucked under? At the same time, I reach for a hand to pull me out, revaluating only my own can help this one. My heart is saturated with the need and desire for someone else to make it beat. But it’s time to pump my own blood. Supply the life flowing through my veins, circulating to function, on its own.